Meet the new Design Team members

Good Morning Crafters
 
Today we are excited to introduce you to 3 new members to the design team.
 
We look forward to working with these 3 talented crafters.
 
Louise Sims
 
 
Hi my name is Lou and I live near Saffron Walden in Essex. I have been crafting, in one form or another, for as long as I can remember but was introduced to card making about 5/6 years ago. I'm not sure I have a style per say, as love to give anything a go ... well I need to have to keep the creative juices inspired. When not card making, I can be found creating either a mixed media or altered art project; messy play = heaven. I have recently begun to fall in love with creating mini albums.

Carol Christie
 
 

Hi, I am Carol, also known as Domestic Goddess Crafts.
I live in Glasgow with my hubby and fur baby cat Aggie.
I have always had a bit of an obsession with paper, pens and pretty things from a very early age so getting crafty was just a matter of time! 
I love all sorts of crafting but cardmaking and scrapbooking/PL are my favourites. I am known for my clean and simple style.
I look forward to sharing my makes with you.
 
Tracey Collett

 
Hi, I am Tracey Collett, mum of 3 kids, Kyle 15, Josh 12 & Sophie 6 and fiancé to Chris and have been running my own card making business for 3 years now. Which has given me a chance to make quite a range of products for my customers and craft full time. I am actively working on my Blog (Unicorncrafter.blogspot.co.uk) on a regular basis and actively use social media such as Twitter (UCgreetingcards), Facebook (Unicorncraftshandmadecards), Instagram (Unicorncraftshandmadecards) & also now have a You tube channel for my tutorials and projects. It was a busy 2015.

I have always loved crafting and I have enjoyed many areas of crafting from restoring wooden items to jewellery, card making & wedding stationery to fimo modelling over this time. I especially love to rubber stamp and colour using various mediums, I find this gives a chance to relax whilst working which can’t be bad J

In the last year I have taken my crafting to the next level and have been lucky enough to be chosen to be on several Design Teams which has developed my crafting skills as well as my confidence and I have met some amazing new friends along the way, Crafting certainly helps extend your friends as well as your skills.I even started to watercolour paint last year which I have always wanted to do and have sold several cards with my own paintings on them.

Lou, Carol and Tracey will be joining Kathryn, Gill, Mags, Samantha and Pandy who have decided to stay with the team.
 
Thank you for stopping by Today!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Boy Canvas

Love Birds

Viva Decor Blog Candy