Easter Bunnies with Sweet Dixie Stamps by Teresa Morgan

I know that we are barely saying goodbye to winter, but as crafters, our thoughts are turning towards Easter. This set of Sweet Dixie stamps is perfect for creating some fun cards for your friends and family. Today I am sharing a couple of ideas for you:


I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink as I wanted to use my Promarkers to colour them.
The funky carrot is perfect for creating a fun background. I added the jumping bunny on 3d foam to pop him up form the base.


I created a little scene with the handstand bunny and flowers, adding in a doodled line for the ‘ground’.

Thanks for stopping by to look at my project today, hope to see you again soon!
Stamps Used:
Honey Bunny by Sweet Dixie stamps at Personal Impressions designed by Cathie Shuttleworth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Boy Canvas

Love Birds

Viva Decor Blog Candy